Pretreatment of water:
The pretreatment of water is a preliminary treatment which is carried out before the water purification treatment so that the purification of water is effective. Because most of the water contains a lot of impurities, such as: sediment, clay, organic matter, microorganisms, etc., the presence of these impurities, seriously affecting the water quality purification effect, must be reduced or removed, these methods known as pre-treatment. Because of the different water quality conditions in different regions, the use of pure water machine, different production capacity, different system design and other factors, the pre-treatment using the filter is also different, the main purpose is to establish a good environment before the purification of water.
Pretreatment methods are:
1. Precipitation: Treatment with large volumes, low flow rates of natural precipitation, such as sedimentation tanks.
2. Coagulation: the use of iron, aluminum, polymer and other coagulants, and impurities in the water through the flocculation and bridging role in the formation of large particles of sediment, and then through other equipment, to be removed.
3. Filtration: the treated water, through the device with special filter material, "cut off" impurities in the water to be removed.
4. Softening: the use of chemical or cation exchange resin method, the water of calcium, magnesium, iron ions removed.
5. Disinfection: adding agents or the use of ultraviolet, ozone and other methods to eliminate water in the micro-organisms, bacteria and so on.