Decolorization polyacrylamide flocculant applications
Mainly used for textile, printing and dyeing, ink, paper, pharmaceutical wastewater treatment.
Decolorization Polyacrylamide Flocculant Advantages
Can effectively remove the various activities, acidity and dispersion and similar structure of the dye intermediates and other soluble dyes and COD, decolorization rate of 95% or more, COD removal rate of 40% to 70%.
Decolorization of Polyacrylamide Flocculants
1. After dilution with aqueous solution, depending on the water quality of the treated wastewater. In the treatment of wastewater before the beaker should be carried out to get the best treatment effect of the dosage and pH and other conditions. General liquid diluted with water 3-5 times, the general solid diluted with 5-10 times the water, the best water pH range of 7 to 10.
2. Add directly to the treated wastewater, stir quickly for several minutes, so that it is fully mixed with the treated wastewater to produce fine floc - alum, and then slow mixing for several minutes, so that small flocs condensed into larger floc group.
3. The sedimentation or flotation equipment for solid-liquid separation, slag with a centrifuge or plate filter press filter, the residue can be further separated from the treated liquid.
In addition, when the waste water color, COD is high, often with the use of polyferric sulfate, aluminum sulfate, calcium chloride, poly aluminum chloride, and organic polymer coagulant polyacrylamide, etc., can achieve the desired treatment Effect, and can reduce processing costs. The specific dosing sequence and dosing ratio should be determined by the actual process of mixing test and wastewater treatment.
4. Avoid intrusion into the body. Avoid contact with eyes, skin and clothing. Use rubber protective gloves when operating.
Decolorized polyacrylamide flocculant packaging and storage
1. Liquid 25 kg plastic drum, solid double-layer plastic inner bag plus woven bag 25 kg packaging.
2. Should be stored in a ventilated warehouse, to avoid exposure, rain damp, to avoid impact, leakage, corrosion, to avoid toxic substances. Liquid should be stored in acid-resistant containers, the ambient temperature of 5 ~ 30 ℃. When the liquid product is high, it is easy to self-gather, the effective storage period is 6 months and the solid is 12 months.