Cationic polyacrylamide specific use you know?
Cationic polyacrylamide is a linear polymer compound, because it has a variety of lively groups, with many substances affinity, adsorption to form hydrogen bonds. Mainly for the flocculation of negative charge colloid, with the turbidity, decolorization, adsorption, bonding and other functions for dyeing, paper, food, construction, metallurgy, mineral processing, coal, oil, aquatic products processing and fermentation industry organic colloid content Higher wastewater treatment, especially for urban sewage, urban sludge, paper sludge and other industrial sludge dewatering treatment.
Cationic polyacrylamide can be divided into solid particles and emulsion according to the different forms, the most widely used on the market is solid particles, and cationic polyacrylamide emulsion as a new form of product market applications less.
So what do you know about cationic polyacrylamide use?
1) polyacrylamide is an organic polymer compound, can be divided into anionic polyacrylamide, cationic polyacrylamide and nonionic polyacrylamide, white powder or particles, soluble in water, but the dissolution rate is very slow;
2) anionic polyacrylamide is generally used for wastewater treatment flocculant, cationic type is generally used for sludge dewatering;
3) as a flocculant when the dosage is generally 1-2ppm, that is, each treatment of 1 ton of wastewater dosage is about 1-2g;
4) the use of anionic general preparation of about 0.1% of the aqueous solution, cationic can be formulated into 0.1% -0.5%;
5) Preparation of the solution should first add water in the dissolved tank, and then open the mixer, then PAM slowly along the whirlpool to join, PAM can not be a one-time rapid input, otherwise the PAM will agglomerate the formation of "fish eyes" and can not dissolve;
6) after adding PAM generally should continue to stir more than 30min to ensure its full dissolution;
7) dissolved PAM should be used as soon as possible, the anion type generally do not exceed 36h, cationic dissolved easily hydrolyzed, should be used within 24 hours.