Cationic polyacrylamide (CPAM) Appearance is white powder, ion degree from 20% to 55% water solubility is good, can be dissolved in any proportion of water and insoluble in organic solvents. It is a high polymer electrolyte and is suitable for wastewater treatment with negative charge and organic matter. It is suitable for wastewater treatment with high organic colloid content in dyeing industry, especially for urban sewage, municipal sludge, papermaking sludge and other industry. Sludge dewatering treatment.
Cationic polyacrylamide use
(1) for sludge dewatering According to the nature of the sludge can choose the appropriate model of this product can be effective in the sludge into the filter before the sludge dewatering, dehydration, resulting in floc large, non-stick filter cloth, Not loose, mud cake thicker, high dehydration efficiency, mud cake moisture content of 80% or less. In the case of
(2) for the treatment of domestic sewage and organic wastewater, the product in the disposable or alkaline medium are showing positive electricity, so that the suspension of suspended particles in the sewage charge of the sewage flocculation sedimentation, clarification is very effective. Such as the production of food alcohol wastewater, paper waste water, urban sewage treatment plant wastewater, beer wastewater, monosodium glutamate wastewater, sugar wastewater, organic content of high wastewater, feed wastewater, textile printing and dyeing wastewater, with cationic polyacrylamide than with anions, Nonionic polyacrylamide or inorganic salts are several times higher or several times because these wastes are generally negatively charged. In the case of
(3) for the river water as a source of water treatment flocculant, with less, effective, low cost, especially and inorganic flocculant compound effect is better, it will become the Yangtze River, the Yellow River and other watershed Highly efficient flocculant in water plant. In the case of
(4) papermaking enhancers and other additives. In the case of
(5) for the oil field by auxiliaries, such as clay anti-swelling agent, oilification agent for acidification.