Anionic polyacrylamide is a copolymer of acrylamide and acrylate, which is a water-soluble linear polymer flocculant that promotes particle flocculation by neutralizing the charge on the surface of the suspended particles in the water so that the particles in the water are destabilized and the stabilized particles are Polymer polymer active gene bridging the role of mutual adsorption, and ultimately the formation of a larger floc.
1, floc close, less dosage.
2, the water clarity after treatment is high.
3, PH value for a wide range.
4, excellent filtration and dehydration to improve the sludge dewatering effect.
5, with the inorganic coagulant with good.
1, to clarify the role of purification;
2, the role of sedimentation;
3, filter to promote the role;
4, thickening and other effects.
May be used for, but not limited to, the following areas,
1. For the dehydration of inorganic sludge, can significantly improve the production efficiency, the solid content of mud cake and reduce the solid content of filtered water;
2. For filtration, improve the quality of water and improve the efficiency of the filter;
3. For concentration or sedimentation, can improve the concentration efficiency, speed up the settlement;
4. Water clarification, effectively reduce the SS value of water treatment, turbidity, improve the quality of water;
5. As auxiliaries for some industrial processes.
Previous: No Information